Oral Health Savings Plan
What Is The Oral Health Savings Plan
The Pennsylvania Center for Dental Excellence’s Oral Health Savings plan is our solution for making quality dental care affordable and accessible for your entire family.
At the Pennsylvania Center for Dental Excellence, we recognize that quality dental care is presently beyond the reach of millions of Americans. To offset the spiraling cost of care, we have developed the Oral Health Savings Plan. Now, with the convenience of controlled costs and flexible hours, world class dental care is even more affordable and accessible than ever.
The Plan At A Glance
- The Annual Enrollment Fee is $295
- Each additional family member added to the plan is only a $150 annual fee
What’s Included in the Enrollment Fee:
- Two regular examinations per year (D0150/D0130) $130 value
- Two regular cleanings per year (D1110) $188 value
- All necessary x-rays including full mouth series (once every 3 to 5 years) (d0210) $114 value or vertical Bite Wings (once per year) (D0277) $85 value