Oral Health Savings Plan
What is the Oral Health Savings Plan?
The Pennsylvania Center for Dental Excellence’s Oral Health Savings plan is our solution for making quality dental care affordable and accessible for your entire family.
At the Pennsylvania Center for Dental Excellence, we recognize that quality dental care is presently beyond the reach of millions of Americans. To offset the spiraling cost of care, we have developed the Oral Health Savings Plan. Now, with the convenience of controlled costs and flexible hours, world class dental care is even more affordable and accessible than ever.
The Plan at a Glance
- The Annual Enrollment Fee is $295
- Each additional family member added to the plan is only a $150 annual fee
What’s Included in the Enrollment Fee:
- Two regular examinations per year (D0150/D0130) $130 value
- Two regular cleanings per year (D1110) $188 value
- All necessary x-rays including full mouth series (once every 3 to 5 years) (d0210) $114 value or vertical Bite Wings (once per year) (D0277) $85 value
For ALL dental treatment that you complete during the 12-month enrollment period (not calendar year), you will receive a 10-20% discount, with no annual limits. This even applies to elective procedures such as Deep Bleaching, Veneers, Six Month Smiles® and Invisalign®.
To offer the substantial procedure fee courtesies available under the terms of this plan, we must adhere to the following payment policies:
- The one year membership must be paid in full at the time of enrollment.
- The membership will be valid for one year from the date the annual renewal is remitted.
- All treatment fees are due and payable at the time service is rendered.
- All fees for treatment requiring multiples visits or lab fees are due upon the first visit.
- The Pennsylvania Center for Dental Excellence reserves the right to refuse treatment and/or terminate this membership without notice if the member’s account becomes delinquent at any time. All other PCDE terms and conditions of service apply.
Procedure fee courtesies offered under this plan shall not apply to any treatment already in progress prior to enrollment in the plan and may not be combined with dental insurance benefits, other discounts, promotions or 3rd party financing plans (Care Credit or Chase Health Advance). This is not a dental insurance plan but a discount plan applicable at the Pennsylvania Center for Dental Excellence and at select specialists.