Now Accepting Delta Dental Premier®
Philadelphia Delta Dental Provider
Pennsylvania Center for Dental Excellence participates as an in-network Delta Premier Dental provider. As a Delta dentist in Philly, we will work with Delta to offer you excellent dentistry at an affordable cost. Regular dental check-ups are vital to ensure a healthy and beautiful smile. Philadelphia dentist, Dr. Leonard Tau makes high quality dental care affordable for you and your family.
Contact us to schedule your first appointment with Delta dentist, Dr. Len Tau. We can help you answer any questions that you may have about your dental health or dental insurance. As a Delta dentist in Philadelphia, PA, we want you to be informed about your options. We are happy to help you in any way we can, and we will work with you to assist in filing your claims.
Why Choose a Delta Dental Provider in Philadelphia?
- Save money. Our network dentists agree to never balance bill you more than their contracted fee. For example, if you are a PPO enrollee responsible for a 20% coinsurance amount, you pay 20% of your dentist’s contracted fee. Non-Delta Dental dentists can charge you their full fee for their services.
- Pay less up front. Delta Dental pays your dentist directly, and sends you a notice explaining your portion of the bill. You pay the dentist only your portion of the services.
- No expensive and unnecessary “unbundling”. Delta Dental ensures you’re never charged extra for services that should be included in the cost of treatment. For example, when you receive a crown, a Delta Dental dentist cannot charge you additional fees for tooth preparation, local anesthesia, an impression or a temporary crown.
- Quality you can count on. Delta Dental dentists are properly licensed and meet accepted standards for cleanliness and safety procedures. Plus, Delta Dental representatives work with dentist offices to keep them updated on policies and network contracting requirements.
About Philly Delta Dentist, Dr. Leonard Tau
Dr. Leonard Tau has practiced dentistry since 1999. Dentistry is in his DNA, as his father had a home office in New City, NY, where Dr. Tau grew up. He is a graduate of Tufts University School of Dental Medicine in Boston, Massachusetts, where he received his DMD degree. Dr. Tau next continued his education by attending an Advanced Education of General Dentistry at UMDNJ in Somerdale, NJ. Dr. Tau always wanted to own his own practice, but decided to first hone his skills at a group practice in Lansdale, PA for 5 years before establishing the Pennsylvania Center for Dental Excellence in March, 2007 in Northeast Philadelphia.
Dr. Tau’s focus is on general, cosmetic, implant and reconstructive dentistry. He is certified in Invisalign®, which are virtually invisible aligners that move your teeth. After more than 18 years in dentistry, Dr. Tau remains passionate about offering patients the latest in technology, which you will notice upon entering the office. Above all, Dr. Tau’s primary focus is patient comfort through painless dentistry.
Dr. Leonard Tau was honored to be recently chosen as one of Philadelphia’s Top Dentists by his peers in Philadelphia Magazine. What sets his Northeast Philadelphia dental office apart from other Philadelphia dentists is the time he takes with each individual to understand their needs and goals. Dr. Tau’s restorative practice provides services which include filling replacement with non-metal alternatives and a full range of cosmetic treatments. The cosmetic procedures include: KoR® Deep Bleaching, cosmetic bonding, porcelain veneers, implant dentistry and same day non-metal crowns and bridges with CEREC. Dr. Tau’s commitment to state-of-the-art dentistry ensures you receive the highest level of care, both today and tomorrow.
Dr. Tau is a member of several professional organizations, including:
- American Dental Association
- Pennsylvania Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry (Fellow 2010)
- Eastern Dental Society
- Northeast Philadelphia Dental Implant Study Club
- American Academy of Clear Aligners
- Cerec Doctors – Mentor
Outside of work, Dr. Leonard Tau resides in Blue Bell, PA with his wife, Risa, and their son, Aidan. He is an avid NY sports enthusiast and enjoys attending NY Yankees and Rangers with them. Some of his other hobbies and interests include playing tennis, computers, photography, travel, as well as teaching other dentists the power of reputation marketing.
Contact our office for more information on Delta Premier.